December 6, 2022
Coach, Role Model, Counselor, Supporter, Guide… do these words ring a bell? Being a coach involves being a role model, sometimes a counsellor or supporter, and always a guide.
Coaching is based on a partnership that involves giving both support and challenging opportunities to employees. Knowing how and when to coach is an essential skill that can benefit both you and your organization.
What You Will Learn?
- Understand how coaching can be used to develop your team
- Develop the coaching skills that help improve individual performance
- Demonstrate the behaviors and practices of an effective coach
- Recognize employees’ strengths and give them the feedback they need to succeed
- Identify employee problems and ways you can help to correct them