10am – 12pm Virtual Live $49
There have been a number of studies that identify the key skills that workers need to be successful. Various studies call them different things – critical employability skills, soft skills, or transferrable skills.
Seven of the most commonly identified skills will be examined. Many of us possess one or more of these attributes already and perhaps all of them. Luckily these skills can be improved upon through training.
This 2-hour course looks to take you from where you are now to a new level of understanding for the key skills that will help to make you successful at work.
What You Will Learn?
- Know your own team member roles and responsibilities.
- Understand ways to be an effective team member.
- Know how it feels to experience change and know your level of change tolerance.
- Understand ways to be flexible in times of change.
- Know what a problem is and ways to approach problem solving.
- Recognize the self-fulfilling prophecy and its relevance to their work.
- Appreciate the variety of behaviors that characterize resourcefulnesss in the workplace.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
What Topics are Covered?
- Being a Team Player
- Problem Solving
- Feedback Self-Confidence
- Creative Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence