No matter how you define it, organizational culture has faced dramatic—likely permanent—changes in the wake of COVID-19 or social injustice. The ever-present need for a workforce to do more with less.
Now more than ever, culture matters, and organizations must face the very real choice between actively shaping a culture that supports business recovery or letting culture emerge in a way that drags down morale, collaboration, and performance.
What You Will Learn?
- Discover their style
- Deepen understanding of self and others
- Learn how to build better relationships with others
- Access real-time tips for more effective interactions with their colleagues
- Build the foundation for future social and emotional skills
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion