Coach, Role Model, Counselor, Supporter, Guide… do these words ring a bell? Being a coach involves being a role model, sometimes a counsellor or supporter, and always a guide. Coaching is based on a partnership that involves giving both support and challenging opportunities to employees. Knowing how and when to coach is an essential skill that can benefit both you and your organization.
What You Will Learn?
- You will understand how coaching can be used to develop your team
- You will develop the coaching skills that help improve individual performance
- You will be able to demonstrate the behaviors and practices of an effective coach
- You will recognize employees’ strengths and give them the feedback they need to succeed
- You will be able to identify employee problems and ways you can help to correct them
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining coaching
- The coaching model
- Five critical coaching skills
- Benefits/consequences of coaching
- Coaching problems