Unconscious bias is the combination of prejudices and opinions we acquire across our personal and work life, some of which may be inaccurate or irrational. It can negatively affect how you do your daily activities.
In this course, participants will be equipped with a greater understanding of unconscious bias through discussions, activities and real-life examples for a practical approach.
What You Will Learn?
- Deepen your understanding of conscious and unconscious bias
- Develop tools to identify how bias may be impacting your behaviors and decisions.
- Learn strategies for managing your bias and its impact
- Peer Coaching strategies
- Create a set of actions for dealing with bias in your personal interactions
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!