The Leadership Learning Labs are intended to immerse learners in a deeply personal, feedback-intense learning environment to help participants gain a clear perspective or recenter focus on who they are and want to be as a leader.
- Focus on the leadership skills and competencies that are most critical – providing a greater understanding of oneself as an organization leader, a collaborative business partner and a people leader.
- Strengthen business acumen and interpersonal skills to build effective teams, successfully navigate change and organizational challenges.
- Advance your critical thinking skills and decision-making capabilities to strategically approach the business and team challenges.
- Develop a greater awareness of one’s personal leadership style and how we “show up” for others; while creating an actionable and personalized development plan.
- Enhance your knowledge and skills to not only work in the middle, but to successfully lead from the middle – providing insight on how to communicate strategy, negotiate skillfully, influence team behaviors, and deliver results.
- NEW: Includes 4 Mastermind Sessions!
Meeting Dates & Times:
- Jan 18, 2023 at 1PM – 3PM ET
- Feb 15, 2023 at 1PM – 3:30PM ET
- Mar 15, 2023 at 1PM – 2PM ET
- Apr 12, 2023 at 1PM – 3:30PM ET
- May 17, 2023 at 1PM – 2PM ET
- Jun 7, 2023 at 1PM – 3:30PM ET
- Jul 12, 2023 at 1PM – 2PM ET
- Aug 3, 2023 at 1PM – 3:30PM ET
- Sep 13, 2023 at 1PM – 2PM ET